Visit My Etsy Shop

Monday, July 21, 2014

Bad days and Simple joys, entry 18.

Today's hasn't been a good day. I woke up feeling bad again and didn't have the energy to do anything much. I sat in bed for most of the day.

Martin had mentioned a few days ago that he'd like to take me out for a meal as a romantic gesture and that it'd be like a date. I really didn't feel up to it today but I decided to do it anyway as I really needed cheering up.

I put on some nicer clothes, did my hair with my new wave maker thingy, (Which I need practice at it seems!) and off out we went. Thankfully I didn't look as bad as I felt.

Sadly we weren't at all impressed with the food and I couldn't eat my burger with the pink bits in it. (Puts me right off.) But I kept thinking it was OK because we could have a nice dessert afterwards! ...but when we saw the dessert menu there was nothing very appealing on it. They didn't even have cake!

The company couldn't have been better though. :) I have no regrets with going as it was nice to get out and even though it was very warm and very busy in there it was a nice change of scenery. Plus, look who I was with? I am so lucky. :)

I found a flower on the way home which went in my hair.

And we've decided that tomorrow shall be dessert day. We flan to go buy tall glasses and get ice cream and fruit and chocolate sauce and make all sorts of yumminess! Ooh and those long spoons so we can reach the bottom of the glass. :D

So, a fail day by all means, but made better by my Darling spending it with me and coming up with a better flan for tomorrow to make it how we want it. :)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a fun plan for tomorrow! Even though today wasn't so great (and that just happens sometimes!) I think Martin's idea for ice cream sounds like the most fun of all! Maybe you can even take some pictures of your ice cream creations and share them with us on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes you are right, some days are just like that! :) Today will be better, I am determined. :D I will definitely take photos of our ice cream creations. :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...