Yesterday I decided to add a 20% off discount to my Etsy shop as some of the things in there would love new homes! Most of the things I make are unique one offs that I won't remake so if you have your eye on something please grab it while you can to avoid disappointment. :)
My shop is: Here.
Here are a few of the things still looking for their new loving homes:
Also yesterday I had to have minor surgery on the back right hand side of my head, and now have some slightly painful stitches which will be removed next Wednesday. Until then I have a new hat to cover them when I go out:
Sleep last night wasn't great, I woke up many times from the tight and aching feeling from the sore area and also from a dead arm because I could only lie on one side!
Before I went to the doctors we had a bit of a treat, a nice lunch out. I chose a southern fried chicken sandwich with chips and coleslaw and it was really nice. It felt like a huge amount of food though compared to what we've been eating recently!
Was sooo tempted to have a dessert as well, but I was so full I decided I couldn't manage one. Just to think that a couple of months ago I'd have easily managed a meal and a dessert... And possibly a starter as well! Oops!
The weight loss was a little slower last week, and I only lost a small amount. But a loss is still a loss and I'm still happy with it. We're on track to be much healthier by summer and it's all good. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment