I love my work and what I make, but I know that not everyone can see a bear or a unicorn or a cupcake deer in their homes and so I wanted to appeal to a wider audience. I tried to think up something that more people could have in their homes that wouldn't take up precious space!
So, I have a new range and I think I'm a wee bit addicted... I have a huge list of other animals to make! :)
They are little felted paintings, some have a picture frame type back:
Some can be worn as they have a brooch pin attached:
And some, are the ever popular fridge magnet! :)
As you can see, they are small so they can be put in many different places without taking up much space. They are also highly collectible and you could have your own little woodland range! Or maybe have your beloved pets made?
They make fantastic and very unique gifts as every single one will be different. I couldn't duplicate any of the designs exactly if I tried! Each one is a little work of unique art, just for you. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment