Martin has been away this week and it's been a little strange without him. It's definitely a bit on the lonely side. Still, he's on his way back now and there will be hugs tonight!
I've still been felting away and making new things. Still working on some Christmas things and completing orders too. :)
First, I made myself a little order book. It's not very good as I was limited to using what I had available, but it does its job.
And I ordered a post bag from NooNoo & Sookie which I used for the first time yesterday! :) Our post office is getting an upgrade so I've not been able to post anything... We're hoping it'll be finished and ready to use again on Thursday though.
Next I made another Reindeer, who I love!
And a Christmas Elf Bear. :)
Both Reindeer and Elf Bears will only be made in limited quantities this year as I have so many other things I'd like to make as well. Not to mention a new venture which I'm hoping to launch in September! So if you want either of those things I would suggest getting your order in now to avoid disappointment. :)
Next up was a sweet little Poodle Magnet, who turned out quite well I thought! Still not overly confident making 3D dogs, but liking these little felt paintings so much.
Then I had an order come in for another little dog, this time a brooch which I had to try on and I can now safely tell you that it's very cute and functional. :)
Today I made another little Unicorn brooch since the last one sold so fast. I'm also hoping to get another one made today after I've stopped yapping here. ;)
Yesterday my parents came to visit again as they knew I was feeling a little lonely. We had a nice enough day out with a game of putting and dinner at a place I'd not been to before.
The problem with this putting green is that's it's made a lot more difficult by the random rabbit holes which you have to try and play around, or between!
And not to mention the mole hills... The plastic bottles are somehow supposed to scare them away. ;)
And there's little mushrooms too which I don't like to disturb in case there are any fairies nearby!
So it's almost like playing a combination of putting and crazy golf. Both of which I am terrible at. :) Mine is a,ways the ball furthest away!
The restaraunt we went to was a bit more on the posh side, which we're not used to. I struggled to choose something I liked on the menu so went with the safe option of fish and chips.
It was a bit salty for me and I didn't like the mushy peas as they were more of a purée. I still ate them though as it was the least salty thing in the plate!
My mum loved her salmon though.
My dessert was so good. It was a chocolate brownie with an orange sauce and vanilla ice cream.
Absolutely delicious. :)
My dad had rhubarb crumble.
We sat inside as the weather was changeable, but the view of the river was nice from out there.
And they were growing some tomatoes in a hanging basket.
And we loved this old press that they'd turned into a barbecue!
All in all, nice place, but I sadly wouldn't eat there again. Unless I could get away with only having desserts!
Right, lots to do still before Martin gets home tonight so best get a move on. :)
Thanks for reading!





















No comments:
Post a Comment