Visit My Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas, Coos and St Andrews.

November already! The year is flying by so fast.

I prepared my calendar for this month a couple of weeks ago, as the October one had worked so well for me. Plus it's a nice and relaxing experience to sit quietly and make it pretty with stickers and then to fill it in with ideas and orders. I used my flower Collection Stickers and my favourite washi tapes.

I've continued with orders, and made another sweet Orangutan. This one was very laid back!

I finished my Christmas Sticker Collection, however I have been requested to do some more, such as Santa Bear, Angel Bear and the Reindeer. I've not had a lot of time so far as when I'm not felting I am sleeping or resting as things seem to be taking their toll somedays.

I also made these 3 cuties, which are in my Etsy shop. :) I think they'd look great hanging on a tree.

This pair are due to travel together soon.

This little bear was going to have some accessories, which I didn't have time for yet so he was going to have to wait a while, but someone wanted to buy him as he is so he is now in his new home.

Due to my many hours of sleeping, I've been getting quite low so we went out for a walk one day, for some air and fun. We're lucky to live in such a pretty area with sea one side and countryside the other. That day we saw a squirrel, some geese flew over, and we saw some cows and horses.

Next up was an order for another Santa Bear. I loved making him, even though it was hard going and took 3 days. I love how it all turned out. :)

Then the other day we had a special day out, just the 2 of us, in St Andrews.

We had a great day just wandering around, taking things in, making jokes and talking.

We had food there too, the most delicious antipasti sharer to start.

And I had my usual Pepperoni Pizza, it was so much food but it was very nice. I'd never been to Pizza Express before. I'd definitely go back!

 

Martin had a calzone.

We came home very tired and my feet were sore as I have bought new walking boots, which as of yet don't seem so comfortable for walking in! I had the foresight to take my usual Crocs with me "just in case" and when I stopped to change them it was like putting slippers on! I was so glad I'd brought them.

Yesterday I finished this cutie:

Great fun to make, but lots and lots of work. :)

He did turn out adorable though, I love highland Cows.

Thanks for reading,

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...