Visit My Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Where'd November Go?

Well, the month just flew by! True, I must have spent the majority of it sleeping as I have been ill, but it really did go quick.

I've not been able to make nearly as much things as I'd wanted to, but there have been some.

There were these little Hanging Christmas Ornaments, each a different animal.

First a bear and then a Polar Bear.

And an Orangutan.

They all have homes now but I hope to make some more soon as I have some bells left. Plus I think they are adorable. :)

Next was a bear.

Who turned into an Angel and is in my Etsy shop looking for a wonderful home.

Next was a Dragon Bookmark in turquoise. I'll be making a purple one tomorrow.

Then I made a little Panda Ornament.

I had an unusual request for a fairy bear with a wiggly worm friend and I had great fun making it!

The worm was made with polymer clay, in mixed colours and then I painted it very lightly too, and then varnished it. I love how it turned out. :)

Then I made another little Polar Bear.

And the 2 went off to their new home together. :)

Tomorrow, I'll be sending this little one off to his new home.

Last week we had a day out. We went to look at a cottage to see if it'd be any good as a new home for us. The landlady was lovely and said she'd be very happy to allow dogs! We loved it and hoping very hard that she will choose us to be the ones to live there, as there are other people interested too. My fingers are very tightly crossed.

After we'd seen the cottage we decided to wander around and make the most of having the day off. I used to live in the village that the cottage is in before we moved here so it was nice to be back. We went to get some posh hot chocolate for Christmas from a local shop and then we walked to the next village for fish and chips, like we used to before Martin moved to Scotland and was just visiting. :)

It was a lovely day, though a bit cold.

The fish and chips were lovely as always and we were served straight away... If you go there in summer there's often a 45 minute wait in the queue!

I'm hoping beyond hope that 2016 will start off well and that we can make the changes we need. A new house is just the start, but it is a good start as we are looking for a home and to start a life, as a family. We want to be healthier and happier and of course, finally have our 3rd little family member in the form of a dog. Fingers crossed that things work out with the cottage and we can go into the new year looking forward to it!

Thanks for reading,

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...