Hello again. :)
This week I started off by making a sweet and friendly Orangutan. He was very keen to say hello as soon as he was done!
Here's his video! He's now in my Etsy shop looking for his forever home.
I also made 3 Highland Cow faces one of which has a home and has become a magnet but the others can be either a brooch or magnet.
Next I had another order for a grizzly bear so that's what was born over the next couple of days. :) First a sweet face.
Followed by a fuzzy body and claws!
And his video:
This being the second one I've made now I've found a slightly more consistent way of making the claws. These should also work for something I'll be making on Tuesday and Wednesday!
I've just wrapped them up ready to go to their new home.
Safe travels little ones!
Other than work stuff, I recently bought some Hibiscus Tea as I read it is good for lowering high blood pressure and I've been drinking it 3 times a day.
I put a bag in my little tea for one pot.
And I let it brew for a few minutes Before pouring a cup.
It's not a very accurate photo as it got dark, but the tea is a very pretty deep pinky red colour. It tastes very pleasant and quite fruity. It reminds me slightly of blackcurrant. I've really been enjoying it which has been a surprise as I'm usually terrible at drinking healthy teas! Who knows if it will help with my blood pressure or not but I like the taste enough to keep buying it. :) Next up will be the mammoth task of changing my diet And of course the willpower to do it...
Tomorrow my parents are coming to visit so I probably won't get any felting done. Tuesday I hope to start on a sloth as it's been on my list a while. :) Fingers crossed it'll go well and he/she will help guide me in its creation as making something new is exciting but also daunting sometimes! Hoping it goes well though!
Thanks for reading,














No comments:
Post a Comment