Visit My Etsy Shop

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Bears and Bunnies and Cows.

Hello, Happy Sunday! I'm so incredibly tired today and have been resting all weekend.

I started the week with a new bear in my usual bear colour, but with added rainbow nylon fibres so that it sparkles.

It's a pain to work with but it looks so pretty when it's done.

The camera didn't pick it up so well, but maybe you can see it a little better in the video below.

It's a lot prettier in person! He's now waiting in my Etsy shop for his new home. :)

A friend and I have been discussing wool locks for a while now as I've never used them before and she inspired me with some adorable sheep that she made. I ordered some locks and we split some of them between us. They are so gorgeous and even though I ordered quite late in the day, they arrived the next day!

I've not had a play with them yet but I'm really looking forward to it. :) I have a couple of ideas of how to use them but I'm not telling because chances are it won't work out and then I'll just look silly. ;)

Also on Wednesday we went out for a lovely walk. We went in the late afternoon and it was still quite warm, but by the end there was a huge black cloud looming over us! We decided to head back in case the heavens opened but actually we were lucky and it stayed fair. :) We sat on a bench looking out to sea and eating a chocolate rabbit we'd not had at Easter and it was lovely. It's so peaceful and we talked and breathed and soaked it in!

Here's a little video from the day.

And I think my favourite photo.

Next I was asked if I could make 5 cow face brooches based on someone's pet cows. I had fun making them. :)

I think my favourite is the bottom right one. :)

I updated my Riabear avatar with shorter hair, more wool and I also added Helper Bear! It's mainly for my Etsy shop which is having a bit of a change in a couple of days. I made a nice new banner for it too which I think looks great.

The rest of the time has been spent relaxing and trying to gather some energy as the week ahead will be a busy one. We have a trip to the hospital and to the doctors and I have 2 orders to do and a trade item to make if I can. I'd hoped to do some spinning this week but didn't manage any so hopefully will get some done soon. I've still been playing my new game and it's still enjoyable... I now have some chickens and cows on my farm!

Till next Sunday, bye for now.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...