Hello and Happy Sunday. :)
On Monday I started on a cute little cat portrait for someone.
It all flowed really well and I made, was paid and posted the item all in the same day. :)
The lady was very happy and posted this photo when she recieved it:
My friend Jessica recieved her parcel and she was very kind to post a photo of everything together:
This made me very happy! Thankfully she liked everything and her husband liked the stag too and it now has pride of place on their fridge. :) She's saving the colouring book to start with her mum who's visiting from the States in a couple of months. <3 I can't wait to see what she makes with the fibres!
I did a tiny bit more spinning and took a photo with my cup of hibiscus tea for a competition on Instagram to win some fibre. There's been some really lovely and interesting entries! Here's Helper Bear holding my wool for me... And getting it in my tea. ;)
Next up was an order for a little Guinea pig, which turned out so cute I've got them on my list to make more of soon for my shop. :)
And the video:
I had a busy day yesterday and I also started on a couple of pandas, which I hope to get finished on Tuesday and/or Wednesday as my parents are visiting tomorrow.
My friend Rachel reposted this photo from last year of a beautiful little tree she made me alongside a Snowbear I sold to her in 2011, one of my first sales and always very special. :) I always get a huge smile on my face when I see it in her photos!
The little piggy is off travelling tomorrow, and has been wrapped up today. Here he is making a little nest for himself. :)
The rest of the week has mainly been about appointments. We got the bus and it was quite a horrible 45 minutes for me as I really don't travel too well on buses. I get a really bad headache and start to feel very sick, which means I have to sit with my eyes closed the rest of the way and concentrate! When we reached the bus station we had a little break so I could get some air and let my stomach settle, and then we went on another bus to the hospital. I had forgotten how big they are! We had no idea where we were going inside the hospital and when we asked the receptionist she told me I had to go to 2 different bits as I had 2 things to get tested! I didn't even realise. So, after my ECG we headed to the X-ray bit and it said there was a 40 minute wait time, but thankfully it was much quicker than that. Martin also had an appointment there, which turned out to be quite close to the hospital and I waited for him in the waiting room. Afterwards we had a small wander around some shops, but I didn't enjoy it as I still wasn't feeling too good. :( We did manage a KFC though, which was very nice as we'd not had one in ages as there's none close to us.
That was on Wednesday and on Friday I had to head to the surgery in town to get some blood taken to check my kidneys are OK with my new medication, only I didn't get any taken in the end as the nurse told me it was too late in the day. :( So I have another appointment for the 18th, and have 2 lots of blood to get done and hopefully my hospital results will be in too.
So that's about it for this week. I'm hoping things will calm down a little now that the hospital stuff is out of the way. :) Tonight I'm making chicken kebabs, which we also had last night, but I'll be trying a different marinade this time, fingers crossed it's just as tasty! Then tomorrow we're off out for a while when my parents come to visit, hoping for some clear weather so we can have a walk somewhere. :)
Till next week, bye for now!












No comments:
Post a Comment