Visit My Etsy Shop

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May.

Hello, Happy 1st of May!

I missed a previous Sunday blog post because my charger cable decided to die and Martin was away from home with the other one. I didn't get charged up till the Tuesday and I decided just to wait and do them both today. So, let's see how much I can remember!

I started off by making some little musical animals for a lovely lady who wants them for her mother in law.

Definetely different from what I usually make and took a lot longer than expected! But I had fun. :)

Next up I decided it was time again for a purple elephant.

Isn't she pretty? I always love making anything that's purple!

I've been so excited to finally start ordering things for our future puppy and so far I've made him a nice safe area where he can play and sleep in safety while he's being toilet trained. I've still got some toys and food to buy but he also has a crate for bringing him home in and for possibly sleeping in too, and a little blanket which we've been sleeping with so he can have our scents at night to comfort him.

We just need to wait for the landlord to give the go ahead now and our agent will send our new contract out and we can look for our new family member! I am so beyond excited to become a family of 3. :)

I made a couple of cute Guinea pigs too, I love these guys.

Oh and a purple sheep which can be a brooch or magnet.

And finally, the most recent things I've made have been these 3 cuties. (Please click for video.)

Aren't they delicious? They come in strawberry, black cherry and whipped cream flavours! Check out my Etsy shop to see all the new items. :)

And that's it as I've been in rest mode the past few days. I slept most of yesterday away and though I've been feeling a little better today I thought I'd rest one more day to give myself the best chance of a good week ahead.

Martin has an appointment on Thursday so we're thinking of making a day of it and heading into town and trying some mattresses as we need a new one, and visiting the pet store to pick up a few things we still need for puppy. I hope I'm feeling better by then as it's 45 mins away by bus. :( Still, it'll be a good opportunity while he's there anyway.

Till next time!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...