When I have no orders to be getting on with I will pick something at random off my list. This time a red squirrel was picked and I made it a few days ago. I have made a squirrel before but I like this one much more!
I hadn't intended to make it as small as I did, but sometimes they dictate things and I just go with it! I love his wee face and tufty ears. Helper bear loves him too, but he is now off to his new home. It's OK though, Helper Bear makes friends very easily so he won't be alone. :)
My crochet rainbow ripple blanket is sill going well. It's looking very pretty, but still has lots and lots more rows to go! (Estimated time of completion... Well, I'm aiming for winter. ;) )
Today I decided to continue with the woodland animals and chose to make this wee badger. :)
Black and white are never my favourite colours to work with but with grey mixed in it wasn't too stressful. I already had the polymer clay nose made. He turned out very sweet, even if I do say so myself. :) He's looking for his forever home now.
I've put the wee Shih Tzu keyring on my bag and it looks lovely there! These are available in many designs.
As for food and diets... The diet is going very slow, and I'm not losing much each week. It's difficult to say exactly what I'm doing wrong as I'm definitely under my calorie limit 98% of the time. It's a bit frustrating as I'm not sure what I can do much differently as we're eating pretty good as it is. Still, any loss is a good loss so I'll keep going and adapting and see what can be changed.
Today for lunch I had a very yummy omelet made with 1 egg, a splash of milk, a spring onion, 3 plum tomatoes, a slice of ham, a little bit of cheese and a tiny touch of garlic powder.
It was so good! Tonight we're having curry, same as last night. We have it with added peas and carrots in the rice and spinach in the sauce.
Tomorrow I think I'll try making a fox. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment