That particular day I wasn't so low that all I could do was stay in bed, so I suggested that when we went in to town to pick up my tripod that we could also get pizza and take it to eat at the beach. It's something I've never done before, but I like pizza and I like the beach, it seemed to make sense at the time.
We had a bit of a misunderstanding and the pizza at the beach didn't happen, but Martin told me about this new place he had seen open up earlier in the month and he wasn't sure what sort of food they served but we decided to go check it out.
It was an Italian place! How lucky was I. :)
We ordered far too much and had a pizza each with Parmesan fries on the side and cheesy garlic bread too! Next time we'll share a pizza and then be able to try a dessert! It was very nice though and we'll definitely go back.
The day after that I was tired and realised I'd hurt my back and shoulder from sitting awkwardly during filming, but I started on a Dinosaur. I'd made some in the past but this style is different.
I'd not thought about what he'd look like before I started, I just started poking some wool with my needle and would see where it took me. :)
I'll make more videos after I've had a think about what to do for the next one and found a better shooting position for it!
Tomorrow I think I'll finish the bear that I started in the video and see what he will turn into. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment