Hello and Happy Sunday. :)
At the start of the week I made a little Otter, holding a pink heart. It was my first one and he turned out great!
You can click below to see his little video. I've been enjoying putting the videos together but I have to remember to take lots of photos which doesn't always happen as sometimes I get so into making things that I forget. I'll try harder as it's fun to do.
Then I made another new thing, a carrot bookmark. It was initially a bit frustrating when I was working on it but I'm not sure what was causing the trouble now that I think about it. I love how it turned out though! (It's another clicky video over on Instagram.)
On Thursday I had to head back in to the doctors to get my blood pressure checked again. Unfortunately it was still high so they gave me a monitor home with me to check for a few days... We're hoping it's just White Coat Syndrome, but the readings I've taken so far at home are still high. I've to go back on Wednesday so we'll see what they suggest then. I'm going to try to make some gradual diet changes to lower it as I don't drink alcohol or salt my food and I stopped smoking a few years ago.
After we'd done the doctors we had a wander around the charity shops and I got a few bargains, including a new mug, which is almost perfect. Martin has a Jamie Oliver mug that I love the size and shape of so we sort of fight over it when drinking tea. We managed to find a second Jamie Oliver one, the same shape and size, for just 49p! They're around £10 to buy from new. :) The downside is that is says Best Ever Mum on it. LOL... Speaking of which, we also managed to pick up our first dog item, a water bowl with a bone on it for our puppy! :) Ooh and I found a little 99p planner with a nice embossed design on the cover and a pretty turquoise colour inside. I'm not too sure what to use it for as yet, but it was too nice to pass up!
I've already taken the pages out as I'll make some custom ones when I decide what to use it for. :) I have a cute orange one that I got from a lovely friend and I use it for taking business orders and a bigger personal one that I plan my days out in. I'm going to try and get some nice photos of the big one soon as it's got a few cute things in it. Still longing for brighter days!
I started work on a new bear, and I realised how close its getting to Valentines Day, so I posted this little video and now both these little ones have new homes. :)
The bear took a couple of days To make and I've not got his proper photos done yet as it was so dull today.
He was a bit reluctant to be a Valentine's Day bear at the start, but we came to a compromise in the end. Some of the ideas I had for him will be passed on to another bear instead, which I'll start on tomorrow. :) So nothing has been lost and everyone is happy! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit brighter so I can take some decent photos of him and get him put in my shop. :)
In other news: We finished The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess. I enjoyed it a lot! Best bit for me was when we found a hidden village and it turned into a western! After taking all the baddies out by sniper the village was full of cats and we had to go round and talk to them all in our wolf worm. :D Huge fun! We don't have the most recent Zelda game but we'll be keeping an eye out for it. For now we've downloaded an iPad game which we've been playing a little bit of together... Well, not together as such as it's another single player game, but we play side by side and giggle at the same stuff and offer help if one of us falls behind or gets lost. (Usually me.) We're still listening to the Harry Potter audiobooks most nights in bed and still absolutely loving it. :) I've been working on some new business stickers for my new packaging, which have been lots of fun too! Seriously, I could go crazy with them. :P I've been working on my story a little bit, but not as much as I'd like. Will try and do better!
So, I'm waving goodbye to January and will be welcoming February tomorrow. I have lots of things to be making over the month and I hope you'll be around to have a look as I love to share. :)
Thanks for reading,












No comments:
Post a Comment